Efficiency & Rebates
|Business Energy Advisor|
Citizens Electric and its power provider, Wabash Valley Power Association, are again pleased to offer energy-efficiency incentives. For more information, visit Power Moves or contact Shawn Seabaugh or Steve Elsea at 877-876-3511.
- Electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel to air source heat pump
- Electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel to geothermal heat pump
- Air source heat pump in new construction
- Geothermal heat pump in new construction
- Air source heat pump replacing natural gas
- Air source heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing geothermal heat pump
- Hybrid or heat pump water heaters replacing electric resistance or new construction
- Energy Star LED bulbs
- Lighting retrofit for existing commercial buildings, including decamping
- HVAC retrofit for existing commercial buildings
- School retrofit for existing buildings
- Agricultural retrofit for existing buildings, including lighting plus HVAC, scroll compression, night covers and room air conditioners
- Custom incentive - for projects that do not fit any of the above programs
Sign up for PowerShift and earn up to $75!
The time of day you use power changes how much that power costs. It’s like going to a movie: Evening shows cost more, because that’s when more people want to see movies. Use power when everyone else is, like when the afternoon is hottest, and that power costs more for everyone. PowerShift helps everyone save by shifting energy usage to off-peak times.
Have us install a switch on your air conditioner or water heater, and when it’s necessary to shed some of the power load, the switch temporarily limits the cycle of the air conditioner (May-September only) and/or water heater (all year). You’ll stay cool while you save energy and help your community. That’s time well spent.
Click here for an application or her for PowerShift FAQ.