Apply for Service
When you become a customer of Citizens Electric customer, you become a member/owner, which entitles you to share in the equity of the corporation.
Electric is pleased to provide our members the opportunity to fill-out
this online application for electrical service. To ensure prompt
service, make sure that all required fields are completed.
- Residential Accounts: Fill out and print the application for Service and Stock Subscription Agreement.
Commercial Accounts: Please call 877-876-3511 or stop by one of our offices (below) for an application.
- Sign and date the Application for Service.
- Sign and date the Stock Subscription Agreement.
- Return the Application for Service, the Stock Subscription Agreement and a copy of your valid driver's license or state-issued ID to one of the following office locations:
| ||Ste. Genevieve ||Perryville |
| ||Citizens Electric Corp. ||Citizens Electric Corp. |
| ||150 Merchant St. ||123 North Spring |
| ||P.O. Box 311 |
|P.O. Box 368 |
| ||Ste. Genevieve MO 63670 ||Perryville MO 63775 |
| ||Phone: 877-876-3511 ||Phone: 877-876-3511 |
| ||Fax: 573-883-3381 ||Fax: 573-547-1944 |
| ||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ||Email: email@example.com |
- Upon receipt of all the required information, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to discuss whether you will be assessed a security deposit and payment of the $5 membership fee.
- If you are building a new home, please call one of the offices listed above and ask for the District Superintendent in your area. The District Superintendent will schedule a meeting with you to discuss connecting service to your new home.
- If you have additional questions, please call 877-876-3511 or stop by one of the above addresses.