Sign up for PowerShift and earn up to $75!
The time of day you use power changes how much that power costs. It’s like going to a movie: Evening shows cost more, because that’s when more people want to see movies. Use power when everyone else is, like when the afternoon is hottest, and that power costs more for everyone. PowerShift helps everyone save by shifting energy usage to off-peak times.
Have us install a switch on your air conditioner or water heater, and when it’s necessary to shed some of the power load, the switch temporarily limits the cycle of the air conditioner (May-September only) and/or water heater (all year). You’ll stay cool while you save energy and help your community. That’s time well spent.
Click here for an application or her for PowerShift FAQ.
|Business Energy Advisor|
Citizens Electric and its power provider, Wabash Valley Power Association, are again pleased to offer energy-efficiency incentives. For more information, visit Power Moves or contact Steve Elsea at 877-876-3511.
2020 RESIDENTIAL INCENTIVES
- Air source heat pump replacing electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel
- Geothermal heat pump replacing electric resistance, baseboard, ceiling cable, propane or fossil fuel
- Air source heat pump in new construction
- Geothermal heat pump in new construction
- Geothermal heat pump in new construction, Energy Star not AHRI certified
- Hybrid/Add-on Heat Pump with Existing Fossil-Fuel Furnace
- Air source heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing air source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump replacing an existing geothermal heat pump
- Hybrid/dual fuel heat pump
- Ductless mini split in new construction
- Hybrid or heat pump water heaters replacing electric resistance or new construction
- Residential Pool Pump