Each year, Citizens Electric Corporation offers a total of $8,000 in scholarships to students living within our service territory.
$1,000 scholarships are awarded to graduating seniors that meet the following criteria:
- Students must live within the Citizens Electric Corporation service territory, and student’s parent or legal guardian must be a current member of Citizens Electric Corporation.
- 2.5 or better grade point average.
- Application must be completed in full and include the following:
- Copy of applicant’s high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (one letter must come from outside of the school system)
- 200-word essay, video, or other creative media explaining how the student would benefit from a $1,000 scholarship.
- Attach or email photo of student to firstname.lastname@example.org for various media use.
- Return by March 1, 2023, to Citizens Electric Corporation 1500 Rand Avenue Perryville, Missouri 63775 or via email to email@example.com=